Debit Cards and ATMs
Reporting a Lost or Stolen Debit or ATM Card
If you discover your card is lost or stolen and the bank is not open, please call 1-800-528-2273. During bank hours you may report a lost or stolen card to a customer service representative at your nearest branch or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you are going to be traveling out of the area and using your card, please give us a call before you leave at 217-245-4111. Ask for customer service or the debit card department.
You'll spend less time waiting in line, you'll skip the hassle of check approval and you'll save money on check reorders. Convenient, fast and safe, our debit cards have no monthly service charge!
- Use it anywhere the MasterCard symbol is displayed.
- Purchases are deducted from your checking account.
- Use your card in any ATM displaying the MasterCard symbol.
To apply for a card, stop by your nearest banking office or call customer service at 217-245-4111.
Once you receive your card, you may activate it at any ATM. If you wish to change your PIN number, you may do that by stopping by either the Jacksonville West Morton office or the Chapin, Virden or Litchfield office or you can now change your PIN at any of our ATMs listed below. To change your PIN at an ATM, follow these four steps:
- Swipe your card and input your current PIN.
- From the menu that appears in the lower left of the screen select “Change PIN.”
- Enter the new four digit PIN you want to use.
- Re-enter the new four digit PIN you want to use.
Visit the FAQ section on debit cards for more information.
Click here for ATM locations.