eStatements are a great way to reduce clutter, get organized and lower your risk of identity theft.
Electronic bank statements are viewed online. They replace the paper statements you receive in the mail. You have access to them 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you wish you can download and print your eStatements. Best of all, eStatements are absolutely free!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for eStatements?
- Login to Online Banking and click the Preferences button.
- On the sub-menu, click the eStatements button.
- Near the bottom of the screen is an edit button. Click it.
- Select the accounts for which you wish to begin receiving eStatements (Go paperless).
- Click Submit.
- On the next screen, click Accept.
How do I view my eStatements?
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click on Statements on the sub-menu.
- Choose the account and time period for which you want to view statements and click submit.
- A list of links to your statements will appear. Click on the link for the statement you want to view.
Do I have to have Online Banking to have eStatements?
Yes. Online Banking is a free service that allows you to check your deposit account balance or recent activity, transfer between eligible accounts and much more.
Is there a cost to view my eStatements?
No, eStatements are FREE to all Online Banking customers.
What accounts will I be able to receive eStatements for?
You will be able to receive eStatements for all checking and savings accounts.
How will I know when my eStatement is available?
You will receive an email from Jacksonville Savings Bank to let you know your statement is available. Please be sure to keep your email address current within Online Banking.
What if my email address changes?
You may update your email address at any time by signing into Online Banking and choosing Other Services. You may update your e-mail address on the Change of Address screen that appears.
What if my email address is not correct?
If your email is not correct we will be unable to notify you of your statement availability.
Will I be able to see my combined statement(s) online?
Your eStatement will present your combined statement exactly as it has been on your paper statements.
What if I want to start receiving paper copies of my account statement again?
You may elect to begin receiving your paper statement again at any time. To begin receiving your account statement on paper through the mail rather than electronically simply follow the process to enroll and select paper statements instead of eStatements.