Jacksonville Savings Bank is the area's #1 HOME MORTGAGE LENDER. We can tailor a home loan to fit your specific borrowing needs. And you’ll be pleased to know Jacksonville Savings Bank retains the loan servicing. You will always make your payments locally. Should you have a question about your mortgage, you simply call your loan officer at Jacksonville Savings Bank, rather than dialing some unknown destination at an 800 number.
The first step in the home loan process is to complete an application. Click on the link below for our mortgage application.
Mortgage Loan Application
Once completed, you can submit your application to us in one of several ways:
- Print the completed application and drop off the hard copy to the lending center.
- Print the application and fax it to the lending center at 217-243-2088.
- Save the file to your computer and use our secure share file system to send it to us electronically. Follow these steps:
- Complete the application and save it to your computer.
- Click on the following link: https://jsb.sharefile.com/filedrop
- Complete the form that appears and click the “Continue” button.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in the Choose Recipient box and select “Servicing, Loan”.
- Click on the “Browse files” button.
- Find the application on your device, select it and click open. The file will appear in the window on the share file screen.
- Click the “Upload” button.
If you are interested in a home equity loan - either a line of credit or a standard home equity loan - click on the link below for the home equity application. You can submit the application in the same way as a mortgage loan app outlined above.
Home Equity Loan Application
HELOC Loan Application
For a personal loan, click on the link below to complete and submit an online app. A member of our lending staff will be in touch with you within two business days.
If you would rather one of our loan officers contact you, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Looking to do some calculations on your own? The following link provides you a multitude of calculators to assist you with financial decisions.